BYD Care 3 PLY Single-Use Face Mask *10
Regular price $9.99
BYD single-use face masks consist of three layers of nonwoven material:
- 1. Outer Layer: Blue polypropylene spunbond nonwoven
- 2. Middle Layer: Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven with pathogen filtering
- 3. Inner Layer: White polypropylene spunbond nonwoven.
Suitable for general use, blocking both the exhalation and inhalation of pathogens and airborne liquid droplets expelled by coughing, sneezing and respiration.
- 1. Mask length: > 170 mm
- 2. Mask expansion width: 165 mm. Post-stack width is 95 mm with three stacks in the middle. Each stack width is not less than 10mm. The nose clip is located on the upper edge of the mask, and the outside of the mask is darker in color.
- 3. The width of the support part is not more than 10mm, and the position of the upper nose clip is not more than 16 mm.
- 4. Nose clip: length > 80 mm; width approximately 3 mm.
- 5 Ear loop: 180 mm in length and 3 mm in diameter, composed of polyester, spandex and other materials, welded on the inner layer not more than 10 mm from the edge.
|Product Name||Single-use face mask|
|Material||Polypropylene spunbond nonwoven, polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven, metal core plastic nose clip, elastic polyester spandex ear loops|
|Size||175 mm * 95 mm|
|Product application scope and purpose||For protection against inhalation of pathogens and airborne liquid droplets|
|Expiration date||2 years after date of production|
|Packaging specification||10 per pack and 5 packs per box|
|Sterilization||Non-sterile, one-time use only|
1. Please use the product within the period of validity
2. One-time use only, please dispose of after use according to regulations.
3. Do not use if packaging is damaged.
4. Those who are allegic to nonwovens should use it with caution.
5. Please read the instructions carefully before using.
|Storage||Store in a well-ventilated place with relative humidity below 80%; avoid high temperatures and exposure to flame.|
|Standards||TGA Listed ARTG 332299
EN 14683 Type II CE